Viewing a Subscriber
To view your MSISDN/Devices (subscribers) click on the ‘Subscribers’ Tab listed at the top of the page:
Here you will see a list of all your MSISDNs/Devices (Subscribers) as well as options to filter and search for particular MSISDNs/Devices (Subscribers).
Your filter options are:
- Username: Search for a particular MSISDNs/Device (Subscriber) based on a specific MSISDN number.
- Sim Card Number: Search for a particular MSISDNs/Device (Subscriber) based on a specific SIM number.
- IP Address: Search for a particular MSISDNs/Device (Subscriber) based on a specific SIM number.
- Products: Search for all MSISDNs/Devices (Subscribers) in your base assigned to a particular product.
- Labels: Type is a name or site name or cost center to filter through the labels and select a label to search for a specific identifier assigned to your MSISDNs/Devices (Subscribers).
- Networks: Select a network to filter and show MSISDNs/Devices (Subscribers) assigned to a specific Network.
- Providers: Select a provider to filter and show MSISDNs/Devices (Subscribers) assigned to a specific provider. I.e. MTN or Vodacom.
- Capped: Search all your MSISDNs/Devices (Subscribers) and list only those which have been capped.
- Connected: Search all your MSISDNs/Devices (Subscribers) and list only those which are currently connected to the APN. Note by connected when meaning an MSISDN/Device which currently connected to the APN and consuming data.
- ‘Scheduled for Suspension’ or ‘Scheduled for Deletion’. List all your MSISDNs/Devices (Subscribers), which have been, scheduled for deletion or suspension.
Note the summary bar below the filter box, which will show you a summary of returned results.
Viewing and managing MSISDN/Devices (Subscribers)
To view an MSISDN/Device (Subscriber) select the actual ‘Username’ on the left or click on the magnifying glass icon on the right. See Below.
Here you will be presented with a summary view of the selected MSISDN/Device (Subscriber)
Note that your view and ability to edit will be dependent on your user level and company level. I.e. A reseller admin will be presented with all options above whereas a reseller user will have limited view and access. Likewise, a Customer will have fewer configuration options that a reseller.
Summary View: When selecting the MSISDN/Device (Subscriber) you will see a summary view on the right side of the page as per below. This will show you a summary of usage for the month as well as any Top Up’s applied and using theirs of. The Summary view also shows the current Session on the network and the session ID with the option to send a disconnect to the Provider and disconnect the MSISDN/Subscriber from the network.