Viewing a Subscriber
To view your Subscribers click on the ‘Subscribers’ Tab listed at the top of the page:
Here you will see a list of all your Subscribers as well as options to filter and search for particular Subscribers.
Your filter options are:
- Username: Search for a particular Subscriber based on a specific value.
- Sim Card Number: Search for a particular MSISDNs/Device (Subscriber) based on a specific SIM number.
- IP Address: Search for a particular Subscriber based on their configured IP Address.
- Products: Search for all Subscribers assigned to a particular product.
- Labels: Select a label to search for a specific identifier assigned to your Subscribers.
- Networks: Select a network to filter on to show the subscribers assigned to a specific network.
- Providers: Select a provider to filter on to show the subscribers assigned to a specific provider.
- Capped: Filter on all subscribers and list only those which have been capped.
- Connected: Filter on all subscribers and list only those which are currently connected.
- ‘Scheduled for Suspension’ or ‘Scheduled for Deletion’. Filter on all subscribers which have been scheduled for deletion or suspension.
Note: the summary bar below the filter, which will show you a summary of returned results.
Viewing and managing Subscribers
To view a subscriber select the actual ‘Username’ on the left or click on the magnifying glass icon on the right. See below:
Here you will be presented with a summary view of the selected subscriber
Note that your view and ability to edit will be dependent on your user level and company level. For example, a reseller admin will be presented with all options above where a reseller user will have limited view and access. Likewise, a customer will have fewer configuration options than a reseller.
Summary View: When selecting the subscriber you will see a summary view on the right side of the page as per below. This will show you a summary of usage for the month which includes Top Ups applied the Top Up usage. The Summary view also shows the current session on the network and the session ID with the option to send a disconnect to the Provider and disconnect the subscriber from the network.