To make use of Protect you need to configure the below on your home router.
- DNS - To make use of the Protect DNS servers.
- Dynamic DNS - So that we can identify your home's connection.
You should have received an email with all required details for setup. If you did not receive this email then please log a call with us by sending an email to email@example.com
For a step by step guide on how to configure your router please follow the steps outlined below:
- Navigate to https://www.p8dns.io/how-to-setup/setup-device/
- Select your router manufacturer.
- Select your router model
- Follow the step by step guide to complete configuration
NB! If your router manufacturer or router model is not listed it does not necessarily mean your router is not supported. If you don't see your router listed then please let us know here.