This article outlines the required steps to setup your Outlook 2010 / 2013 email client to connect to your P8Mail Hosted Mailbox.
1. Start Outlook
2. Click the tab
3. In the Info category, click , and then click Account Settingsin the dropdown
4. On the Email tab, click
5. Click the check box, and then click .
6. Click , and then click .
7. Configure the following settings
- In the box, type your full name
- In the box, type the full email address as provided to you by TPH
- In the
- In the box, type the name relay.percol8.co.za
- In the box, type your user name which is the email address provided to you by TPH
- In the box, type the password as provided by TPH
- If you want Outlook to remember your email account password, click to select the check box.
8. Click More Settings, configure the following settings
Select Outgoing Server tab and select:
- My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and select
- Use same settings as my incoming mail server
Incoming Server (IMAP) type port 143 and select TLS from the dropdown box
Outgoing Server (IMAP) enter port number 587 and select TLS from the dropdown box
9. Click . When you click , the following process occurs
10. Click Close, Next and Finish.