Custom Allow / Block URLs
When configuring web profiles, sometimes a website will be blocked or allowed that you don't want to in a certain category.
Visa Versa for blocking a website.
Follow the below steps to custom allow or block URLs:
1. Log onto the firewall and go to Web Security>Web Profile and click on the profile you wish to apply the change. (Majority will be default)
2. Next, scroll down until Custom URLs.
3. To add a URL into the Always Allowed or Always Blocked list, specify the URL as follows, for www.facebook.com it will be .facebook.com.
4. You do not need to add www in front of the URL, rather place the . wildcard.
5. Once you have added the Custom URL into the list, click save